Book Virtual Visit
Hey there! If you’re on this page, that means you’re already a patient of Bliss Wellness Center. (If you’re NOT already a patient, no worries, just click here to request your initial consultation now).
What Is a Virtual Visit?
A “Virtual Visit” is a visit with your clinician, just like any other visit, except instead of taking place at the clinic, it takes place over a secure, face-to-face video conference.
Are Virtual Visits Secure?
Absolutely. Our video-conferencing service uses the highest grade encryption to secure the communication channel. And, they are in compliance with ALL federal patient privacy protection laws.
Why Do A Virtual Visit?
- Active patients – Continued focus on the treatment plan so you keep making progress on your goals.
- Active and returning patients – Time to get some sage advice and chill from your clinician during this unique time in history.
- Returning patients – Catch up and get recommendations for boosting the immune system, staying healthy, combating anxiety and stress, really whatever you want to talk to us about.
Obviously we won’t do the acupuncture remotely but we WILL ensure your current supplements and herbs are correct, we will give you the same proven, results-focused trusted guidance in the form of nutrition, head space and exercise.
So, there’s still a LOT we can do to get things going and/or keep things going on a positive track for you.
How Do I Schedule My Virtual Visit?
Easy-peasy. Follow the simple steps below:
- Click below on the Telehealth / Virtual Visit and click on Request
- Click on the date and time you prefer.
- Then sign in or enter your name, phone and email.
- Click the “Book” button and BOOM, you’re done. 🙂
We will send you a confirmation email with EXACT instructions on how to join into your secure video conferencing software (works on Mac, Windows, iPhone, and Android). So please be on the lookout for that.
We’ll also send a reminder email and text the day before with a link to the instructions AND a link you will click to join the online video conference at your chosen appointment time.
We’re looking forward to connecting with you and continuing your care!